The Tallinn Card is the city's all-in-one discount card for visitors. Here's what is included in the Tallinn Card:
- Free admission to over 40 museums and sights, including Tallinn’s top 10 attractions (card is valid for one admission to each attraction)
- One free sightseeing tour of your choice: Tallinn City Tour (Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with three routes) OR Russian-language walking tour of Tallinn’s Old Town
- Unlimited, free use of Tallinn’s public transport - valid on trams, trolleys and buses (up to no. 68)
- Free Tallinn Card Map – the map lists information about every Tallinn Card site and offer, including how to get there, opening hours, address, phone number and website
- Over 30 exclusive discount offers on tours, entertainment, food, drink and shopping
How does it work?
- Purchase your Tallinn Card
- Plan your trip using the Tallinn Card Map
- Fill in the back of your Tallinn Card with the date. Your Tallinn Card is activated the first time it is used, either at an attraction or on public transport.
- When using your Tallinn Card, give it to the ticket seller or tour bus driver, who then registers the card. On public transport, validate your ride at the start of each journey by touching your Tallinn Card to the orange card reader inside the vehicle. To get discounts or gifts at restaurants, shops, etc., show you card on arrival.
The Tallinn Card gives you priority admission at the Tallinn TV Tower, Tallinn Zoo and the Estonian Open Air Museum, all of which are very busy during summer.
Save time by skipping the line!